Apache Hadoop 2.0 Administration
| - March 18, 2014
Course # AH2
Course Starts On: March 18, 2014 -
Length of the Course: 4 Days
Price: $2795 – Click Here to Pre Register
This four-day Apache Hadoop 2.0 training course is designed for administrators who deploy and manage Apache Hadoop 2.0 clusters. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises you will learn how to install, configure, maintain and scale your Hadoop 2.0 environment. At the end of this course you will have a solid understanding of how Hadoop works with Big Data and through the hands-on exercises will have completed the Hadoop deployment lifecycle for a multi-node cluster.
After successfully completing this training course each student will receive one free voucher for the Hortonworks Certified Apache Hadoop Administrator Exam.
In this course you will learn the best practices for Apache Hadoop 2.0 administration as experienced by the developers and architects of core Apache Hadoop.
- How to size and deploy a cluster
- How to deploy a cluster for the first time
- How to configure Hadoop and the supporting frameworks
- How to perform ongoing maintenance to nodes in the cluster
- How to balance and performance tune a cluster
- How to move and manage data within a cluster
- How to integrate status and health checks into your existing monitoring tools (single pane of glass)
- How to add and remove DataNodes
- How to Implement a high available solution
- Best practices for deploying Hadoop clusters
This course utilizes a Linux environment. Attendees should know how to navigate and modify files within a Linux environment. Existing knowledge of Hadoop is not required.